Frank Vessels Elementary School is committed to providing rich and meaningful academic and social-emotional competencies that empower all students to reach their full potential through practice, determination, and a growth mindset. We champion a collaborative spirit among students, staff, and the larger community, driving us forward to achieve success. The ultimate aim is to propel students onward, instilling self-determination, empowerment, and agency as the guiding principles to ultimate success!
At Frank Vessels Elementary School, we recognize that America's future hinges on our students’ ability to communicate, reason, and succeed! We strive to infuse knowledge, skills, discipline, values, and the virtues that will assist our students in achieving a productive, fulfilled life. We are committed to providing children with infinite opportunities to build character, self-esteem, and academic success all in the pursuit of excellence!
- We value our students, encourage their academic and social-emotional development, and reward positive performance in and out of the classroom.
- We develop the strengths and talents of our students so that they will grow to be passionate about learning and life.
- We take risks and see mistakes as opportunities to grow! We find joy in our work and help others do the same.
- We develop positive, meaningful relationships with our students, parents, and colleagues to best support the learning community’s needs.
- We work together across grade levels and continuously adapt instruction to meet the needs of all learners in the classroom.
- We value diversity and inclusivity in all that we do!